World Champion Pole Dancer Marlo Fisken
photo: New York Times


Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Hog Pit

Ariel and I went to Madison Square Park for the BBQ festival yesterday... Too many meat jokes to know where to begin. We got hassled a bit, first by park security and then by the cops but still managed to put on a good show, rolling around the outside of the park.

We also managed to jump into the Hare Krishna Parade for few blocks! I couldn't stop thinking about this.

If you like BBQ, check out The Hog Pit at 37 west 26th street. I will be out again on Tuesday night with new dancer Kelly starting on the west side bike path and again on Thursday with Christianne who danced in the Halloween Parade. Look for us at the Coney Island Mermaid Parade on Saturday with Christianne and Brooklyn! If anyone wants to do the ride out there with me, please let me know.

No comments: